any reports of modifications date change in 1password beta 7?

Options
Stuff
Stuff
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Is anyone else experiencing item's modification date changing if WLAN server sync?

1Password Version: 7.0 BETA 8
Extension Version: 7.0 BETA 8
OS Version: macOS 10.13.4
Sync Type: WLAN server
Referrer: forum-search:modification date change

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

I'd not previously noticed anything odd but when I saw your post I decided to check more closely—especially as I have a smart folder which shows items updated within the past month. (I should say I, too, am now using beta 8 on macOS 10.13.4 and using WLAN to sync to my iOS devices.)

There do appear to be one or two entries showing a modified date of 29th March (the morning after I'd first installed 1Password 7) which I certainly don't recall modifying. I'm guessing that was the time when I first synchronised 1Password 7 for Mac with my iOS devices—but can't be absolutely sure about that.

The oddity applies only to a very few items—notably, I think, some (but not all) secure notes. I've not got any oddities after that date (i.e., there are quite a few changes to the modified date but I know I've edited those items). I have regularly synchronised 1Password 7 for Mac to my iOS devices since that date—and should perhaps make clear that I only ever make changes on the Mac, and never on the iOS devices.

Sorry not to be more precise. Can you be any more precise about exactly what you see?

Stephen

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2018
    Options

I haven't heard of anything particularly odd or unexpected. If you're experiencing something please let us know.

Ben

ref: GBN-27925-421

This discussion has been closed.