[7.0b9] Suggestion: Opening "All Vaults" menu should not hide all categories

Options
j_sh
j_sh
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hi there,

Currently, when you click to open the "All Vaults" list and select a vault, all other menu items are swept away with the animation. When you have only a few vaults, this feels strange and just overall ergonomically bad. 1Password could display all of my vaults and the categories at the same time without running out of room.

It feels weird giving up the access to categories when selecting specific vaults (or all vaults). I believe that if the vault list and all other menu items can be displayed at once, they should be. If not, then, after selecting a vault from the menu, the other vaults could collapse and reveal the categories again.

Fixing this issue would make it much easier to move around between vaults and specific categories within those vaults. Currently, extra clicks and mouse movements are required to accomplish some basic navigation tasks across vaults. While this might not be terrible on desktop, it's definitely a feels-bad experience on a laptop with trackpad, in my experience.

1Password Version: 7.0.BETA-9 (70000009)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

This discussion has been closed.