Issues after Win 10 1803 update?

Options

I am having the same issue as below user's post. Would like to know the fix for it.

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/90478/issues-after-win-10-1803-update

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: Windows 10 1803
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @zeroxenator,

Thank you for reaching out!

Do you see blank windows in 1Password right now? If so, please tell me if you have Intel drivers installed on your computer. We believe that the issue you linked to is connected to how Intel HD Graphics drivers work in the latest Windows update.

If you have Intel drivers, please try to uninstall your current Intel HD Graphics and check if the issue remain. Thanks!

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• zeroxenator
    zeroxenator
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Greg

It is displaying properly after I disabled the Intel driver. However, I would like to keep my driver enabled, isn't there anything on your end that can be fixed so the app works for Intel drivers as well?

Thanks a lot

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @zeroxenator,

The thing is that 1Password 7 uses uses Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and WPF depends on the Windows' graphics subsystem to render the apps. That means any custom graphic drivers or custom window modding tools can affect how 1Password works.

The culprit of the issue you bumped into is the way how Intel HD Graphics drivers work in the latest Windows 10 1803 update. There is nothing we can do from our side, as 1Password is not the only app affected by this issue, please see this thread in Intel Community forum. Let me know if it helps.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.