Unable to login in 1Password 7 for Windows

Options

I am able to login into my 1password account using my iPhone 8 Plus, iOS version 11.4. However, using my link address, or even scanning the QR code for login, or manually entering the login information in 1Password 7, I am unable to login. I have gone through several troubleshooting suggestion by 1Password HELP site, but I am still unable to login.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

1Password Version: 7.2.576
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: WIndows 10 Pro 64 bits
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:unable to login 1password 7 windows

Comments

• Hi @ekibel,

Thanks for writing in.

Do you use any anti-malware solution, VPN, proxy or anything that could block 1Password from connecting to 1Password.com?

If not, please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@1Password.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• ekibel
    ekibel
    Community Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

anti-malware -> Windows Virus Defender
    VPN, Proxy -> none

I do have OPEN VPN installed, which I occasionally use to access a specific work website. But at the time of the trial, I did not have it on.
    I have generated the Report file, and I have submitted to the email address support+windows@1Password.com

ref: FTT-38222-143

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ekibel,

I found our email conversation on our side, it seems that you are using the Master Password from your old Primary vault to unlock 1Password on your iPhone. Let's continue the conversation via email. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.