Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bgarwood: I'm not sure we're on the same page here. This is the support forum for 1Password, which is a password manager, not a platform for games. So it sounds like maybe you're using something other than 1Password. If you are using 1Password though, please let me know the version information you omitted from your post -- such as OS and 1Password versions -- and the exact steps you're taking and what you're having trouble with specifically. :)

• bgarwood
    bgarwood
    Community Member
    Options

i have been playing eve and got hacked the gms from eve told me to get ipassword to use, so i did, i just downloaded it yesterday version 7.2.58 and have been trying to put the password from eve into ipassword, i use windows 10 64 bit 32 gigs of ram 8 core amd chip, i look at videos trying to find out myself how to do this but nada, hope you can help.

• MikeT
    edited November 2018
    Options

Hi @bgarwood,

Are you saying you can't copy the password from 1Password and then paste it in Eve's login dialog?

Just to be clear, 1Password 7 does not have Auto-Type feature implemented yet, meaning that it cannot auto-fill external apps and games. If you have 1Password extension in your web browser, then it can fill in your data by clicking 1Password icon or using Control + \.

We do have Type in Window but we've seen that many games uses a custom windowless design that 1Password does not support yet. This is something we plan to improve but if you're not aware of this feature, try this: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-windows/#use-1password-mini-to-fill-in-apps (Use Control + Alt + \ to bring up 1Password mini on top of Eve).

This discussion has been closed.