Windows vault not seeing all items...

Options

Hi,

re: Windows vault not seeing all items

I am seeing a problem very much like the one reported here (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/97584/logins-sync-between-ios-and-macos-fine-but-not-all-logins-sync-to-windows-and-syncing-unreliable) ...

I use 1Password 7 Version 7.2.2.BETA-4 (70202004) on macOS, iOS, and 7.2.581 on Windows 10 Pro respectively.

The sync is via Dropbox ( "Dropbox/Apps/1Password/1Password.opvault/default" and the equiv on the Windows machine.

In the 1Password app on macOS and iOS I see all 658+ 1Password items, logins, etc, however on the Windows 1Password, I only see 21 of the 658 or so visible on my mac and iPhone...

I can add new items on the Windows side and they propagate over (dropbox) to be visible in iOS and macOS...

I can add/change/delete items on the macOS or iOS, and have those propagate back via dropbox to Windows 1Password.

Any ideas why I can't see all the items on the Windows instance of 1Password.

I'll send in the diagnostics and ping back the bot id.

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

1Password Version: 7.2.2.beta-4, 7.2.581
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.14, Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• scf1p
    scf1p
    Community Member
    Options

GDR-65113-277

• MikeT
    edited November 2018
    Options

Hi @scf1p,

Thanks for writing in, we got your email and will reply there. Your issue is not the same as the other thread as the user was using 1Password subscription and the sync works completely different.

At first glance, your OPVault only shows 21 items in it. We'll reply to your email as soon as we finish reading the whole report.

ref: GDR-65113-277

• scf1p
    scf1p
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Mike. I wrote you back on email with my Mac 1pw diagnostic file.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds good. Let's continue the conversation via email to avoid confusing back and forth. :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.