1Password opening the full app at login

Options

I've been using 1password without issues for ages, but today, for no reason, when I startup my machine, 1password opens at full screen. I saw this link and read through it, and I have check in the settings that it is NOT set to start automatically when I sign in, and I have checked MSConfig, and it's not listed there. I also do not have Chrome auto launching. Why is this happening all of a sudden, with me not making any changes to my computer?

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10 1709
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• @RogerH69: Do you have any browser launching at startup? What about Edge – do you have the extension installed there? Edge launches suspended at startup if it's set as your default browser so while it shouldn't launch the main app until you open Edge and it becomes active, it's still something that could conceivably happen, so worth checking. Thanks! :chuffed:

• RogerH69
    RogerH69
    Community Member
    Options

@bundtkate - I don't have any browsers launching at startup. I don't use Edge, just Chrome.

• Thanks, @RogerH69! Let's take a closer look. Could you reboot your PC, then immediately generate a diagnostics report:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Don't post your diagnostics here, but do send it to support+windows@1password.com so we can take a peek.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :+1:

Thanks very much! :chuffed:

• RogerH69
    RogerH69
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @bundtkate .

Strangely, after 3 days of launching full screen at login, 1password is no longer doing that. This is very confusing. Maybe Chrome was launching in the background for some reason, and has stopped doing this, even though I have not made any changes.

Many thanks for your assistance anyway.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RogerH69,

Thank you for getting back to us with good news! I am glad to hear that the issue has resolved itself.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you bump into it again, we will be happy to help. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• RogerH69
    RogerH69
    Community Member
    Options

Wow. I rebooted, and it;s happening again. Let me get a diagnostics report uploaded.....

• RogerH69
    RogerH69
    Community Member
    Options

Diagnostics report uploaded and received reference #WGR-77413-746

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2019
    Options

Hi @RogerH69,

Thank you for the report! I have found it on our side. We will take a look and get back to you via email.

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: WGR-77413-746

This discussion has been closed.