Instructions for export to csv file don't work; using ver 7.3.657

Options

I do not get the right click option to "Export" the selected items.

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Instructions for export to csv file don't work; using ver 7.3.657

Comments

• Hello, @Coffee_filter! That's curious indeed. I'm not having any trouble exporting myself. Could you tell me what type of items you're attempting to export? Are you exporting everything in your vault/account or just a handful of items? Also, what type of account do you have – is it an individual or family account? A team or business account? Maybe a standalone vault (synced to Dropbox, most commonly)? There are a few things that can prevent you from exporting depending on your account type, plus this will help me double-check that I'm testing in the same environment that you're using. Thanks! :chuffed:

• Coffee_filter
    Coffee_filter
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Thanks for your help. Individual account, no sync to Dropbox or other service. Changes somehow propagate from my PC to iPhone and iPad. Trying to export my one vault.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Coffee_filter,

If your devices are in sync, is there a particular reason why you want to export your items? The thing is that the exported data files are not encrypted, so you should be extra careful with them.

As for the question at hand: please make sure that you try to export your items from 1Password 7 for Windows (the application), not via web interface on 1Password.com in the browser. Select the items you want to export, right-click any selected item, and choose Export:

Let me know if it helps. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• Coffee_filter
    Coffee_filter
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. The Export works as you instructed.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Coffee_filter: You are very welcome! :+1: We are always ready to help you with 1Password.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.