Windows searching vault

Options

Hi 1Password,

I dont know if this is a problem or not but its kind of annoying.

For a bit of background I use protonmail as my main email provider and with my 1Password account. On the Windows app entries saved in 1Password list show the "title" and underneath that show the "username". Now my problem is that when I say use the browser extension to load up one of my protonmail addresses, If i use the search field and type in "protonmail" i dont just get the "titles" but also a massive list of "usernames" all showing protonmail, the problem with this is I have about 50 usernames with my @protonmail address and this makes it really annoying to quickly find what I want.

If i search on the iphone app it only searches "titles" which is quick and easy and doesnt show the "usernames"

Is there a way to stop a search looking at the whole entry and just the titles on the windows app?

I hope that all made sense

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hi @NachoHat,

Thanks for reporting this. This is something we will improve in a future update once we add an advanced search UI; so that it will search by titles by default and then give you an option to search all fields.

For now, what you can do is type: title:protonmail and it'll filter it by titles only.

This discussion has been closed.