1Password support Dutch language

Options

I would like to know when 1Password is available in Dutch.
I can work well with 1Password in English, but find it even better if I can use 1Password in my own language.
If you need help with translation into Dutch, I would like to help.

1Password Version: 7.2.581
Extension Version: 1Password X version 1.10.4
OS Version: Windows 10 version 1803
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Martijnn,

Thank you for getting in touch! :+1:

At the moment, all of 1Password – the apps and 1Password.com – is available in 11 languages. You can learn more about the work are doing there in this post in our blog.

Dutch is not in the first round of languages that 1Password is translated in. It is possible that we will add more languages next, but I don't have anything specific to share at this point. Thank you for writing in and for offering your help with the Dutch translations, we may take you up on that in time.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I will be happy to help. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• RonaldNL
    RonaldNL
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Greg,

I'm using 1Password for years now on my Macbook, iPad & iPhone. On these device everything is in Dutch.

Now I recommended my company to use 1Password also but they use Windows. Is it correct you don't have the Dutch language for the windows app?

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers,
    Ronald

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2019
    Options

Hi @RonaldNL,

You are right, we do not have Dutch in 1Password 7 for Windows at the moment:

Are you planning to use a business account with your company? Please let us know. Thanks!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.