1PW 7 Safari Extension does not work after upgrading to Catalina and Safari 13.0.2

Options
tomjwright
tomjwright
Community Member

After upgrading to the latest Mac operating system (Catalina v.10.15) and Safari 13.0.2, I am able to view all my 1PW items and the 1PW button appears on the toolbar of Safari. However, clicking on this button produces no action at all. I am unable to AutoFill website logins as I was before today's upgrades.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 7.3.2
OS Version: 10.15
Sync Type: NA

Comments

• shroyd
    shroyd
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem. Using 1Password version: 7.3.2, extension version 7.3.2, OS version: 10.15

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tomjwright - sorry for the trouble! I'd recommend toggling the 1Password extension off, quitting both Safari and 1Password 7 for Mac (Quit 1Password 7 completely by typing ^⌥⌘Q - or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu), then restarting both and re-enabling the 1Password extension in Safari > Preferences > Extensions. Let me know how/if that works for you.

• tomjwright
    tomjwright
    Community Member
    Options

As of this morning, the problem I reported disappeared. I didn't take any specific action aimed at this problem. Before writing my original comment, I had restarted Safari, 1Password, and my iMac several times after upgrading to Catalina and Safari 13.0.2. Nothing seemed to help. I have no idea what changed overnight, but now 1Password and its Safari extension are working as expected.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update! I am happy to hear that everything is working again :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.