Documents - Am I missing something ??

Options

Hi there, I have created a document in 1Password.
When I look at the document at 1Password.com, I can see the document, when I look at the document on the iPhone app I can see the document.
When I look at the document in the Windows App, I dont see the document. I seem to be stuck between uploading and downloading the document, neither of which makes the document available to view in the Windows App.
Regards, Eddie.

1Password Version: 7.4.767
Extension Version: 1.19.0
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Whether or not a document will preview depends on whether it's saved in the local database on a given device, @steadyeddie, so if you uploaded this document on the web, it would show in 1Password for Windows, but it won't preview until you tell 1Password to download it such that it's saved locally and available to preview. There are also limitations on what can be previewed on Windows since we don't have native support for previewing things like PDFs, for example. Previews are limited to images in JPG, PNG, GIF, or BMP format that are smaller than 1MB in size. You can always download documents that are larger than 1MB or not in the above formats and view them externally, but only files that fit the above criteria that have been downloaded previously or were uploaded with 1Password for Windows specifically will be visible in 1Password itself.

• steadyeddie
    steadyeddie
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks bundtkate, reducing the JPG file size to < 1mb sorted it.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of bundtkate, you are welcome @steadyeddie!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.