Keyboard Shortcuts stop working

Options

I have recently developed an inconsistent fault where my shortcuts stop working for a while in 1P. I am trying to establish if this is a problem with my PC or whether this is something that has been mentioned before. What makes me think it may be connected to 1P is that if I open 1P manually when I have the problem I can then invoke 1P mini normally with the shortcut. This has only just started to happen in the last few days. I run the Beta version so if this should be in the Beta section, please feel free to move it.

1Password Version: 7.6.785 Beta
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Win 10 Pro
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Andrew42!

Are you referring to every 1Password keyboard shortcut, or to a specific one?

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

Mainly the one I use to open 1P mini because that’s where I start. Once I have managed to open 1P everything works again as normal.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Andrew42:

Thank you for the confirmation. Is this the default shortcut to open 1Password mini, or did you change it to something else?

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

with a Swiss-French keyboard the standard shortcut is unusable. Mine is Ctrl-Alt-à

• While this very well could be a PC/System issue, it might be best to get a look under the hood to get a better idea as to what's happening.

Could you please create a diagnostics report for 1Password, and then attach it to an email and send it on over to support@1password.com?

Once you send that in, you should receive a Support ID that looks something like [ABC-12345-678] go ahead and post that ID here and that'll help me connect-the-dots here on my end and we will get things figured out. 😊

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

I have done as you requested. However, as happened last time I sent a diagnostics report I have received no acknowledgement. The name on my desktop is Diagnostics for 1Password v7.6.785 1601797709.

As might be expected in Murphy's world, everything is behaving normally today and I do not have the problem, so I am not sure what info you might glean from the report.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Andrew42:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: MIV-39582-759

This discussion has been closed.