RDP/SSH logins from url link?

Options

I too would like to ask for the ability to initiate an RDP and SSH sessions from 1Password. Having the ID/PW auto filled would be the complete solution and I look forward to this.
Is there any type of eta for this capability yet?

Currently, is there a way just to Initiate the RDP session from the "website" field or any other field?

Also, can I be put on a list to be notified of the latest features coming down the road for 1Password?
If so, who do I need to email to get myself on this notification list?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hello 1Password, I too would like to ask for the ability to initiate an RDP session from 1Password. Having the ID/PW auto filled would be the complete solution and I look forward to this. Is there any type of eta for this capability yet? Currently, is there a way just to Initiate the RDP session from the "website" field or any other field? Also, can I be put on a list to be notified of the latest features coming down the road for 1Password? If so, who do I need to email to get myself on this notification list?

Comments

• 1Password wasn't ever designed to initiate RDP and SSH sessions, and there isn't a current ETA for this feature request either. With that said, I've passed it along to our development teams for future consideration.

Also, while don't necessarily have a list of upcoming features, but you can always keep an eye out over at https://blog.1password.com/ -- as we tend to announce all of the shiny/new stuff there! 😊

This discussion has been closed.