how to print a list of saved passwords

Options
1sUpPOrT2001
1sUpPOrT2001
Community Member

I would like to pinout a list of my saved passwords in 1Passwords. How do you do that?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how to print a list of saved passwords

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @1sUpPOrT2001! Welcome to the forum!

You can select all of the items you want to print, and then use the Cmd + P keyboard shortcut to bring up the print preview area :+1: You will be prompted to enter your Master Password before you can actually print your items.

• 1sUpPOrT2001
    1sUpPOrT2001
    Community Member
    Options

This solution did NOT work. I have 120 saved pswds in 1Password. After opening 1Password, it will not permit me to select 120 passes at once, rather it only lets you select 1 Pswd at a time. I would like to print out a single listing of the 120 pswrds (not 120 separate sheets of paper). I using a MacBook Pro, running macOS Catalina, Version 10.15.7. Any solution?

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member
    edited February 2021
    Options

Select the first entry (it'll turn blue).
    Scroll down to the last entry you want and click it while holding down the Shift key (everything between first and last entries, inclusive, will be selected in blue). Then go to Print... in File menu at top of screen.
    Enter your MP and voila! (make sure you got plenty of paper in the printer...)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@1sUpPOrT2001:

Another way will be to use the Cmd + A keyboard shortcut (after you have clicked on one item), to select them all, before you print them :+1:

• 1sUpPOrT2001
    1sUpPOrT2001
    Community Member
    Options

Did NOT work. I selected the first entry (it turned blue). I then scrolled down to the last entry and selected it while holding down the the Shift key and nothing between the first & last selection turned blue?? Should I give up on trying to print out the listing?

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member
    Options

Could be you're trying to get your secure info to print through one browser or another instead of from the desktop 1Password macOS app (from the Mac's Applications folder or Launchpad).

I did some experimenting on my 2014 MBP Big Sur 11.2, 2012 MBP Mojave 10.14.7, and 2013 iMac Catalina 10.15.7 machines. Using the 1Password desktop app, printing selection works as I described in all three instances. However, none of them work from within a browser (using 1Password X from within Chrome browser or the Mini from within Safari). Hope that helps.

• 1sUpPOrT2001
    1sUpPOrT2001
    Community Member
    Options

Thank You! It worked when using the Mac's Application folder.

• :+1: Nice to hear that. If we can help in the future, please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.