ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Indeed, I certainly understand :+1:

• BillO
    BillO
    Community Member
    Options

Big Sur 11.0.1 - My 1P7 mini does not respond unless 1P7 is open - and then it responds only once. The Safari extension does not seem to respond to a click on the icon in any way at any time

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@BillO:

Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password? Do you see the same behavior?

• BillO
    BillO
    Community Member
    Options

In order to "quit completely" I had to reboot the computer since the problem was that I couldn't get 1P mini to respond. So when I say that your advice worked (thank you!) I can't really say whether it worked just because I quit and restarted or because I rebooted.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@BillO:

Thank you for the update in either case :) I am glad to hear that things are working again :+1:

• pbGuy
    pbGuy
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Ben:

I've been using Big Sur since it's day 1, and 1PW has been working smoothly (as it always has for me).

Today, I updated 1PW to 7.7, and I love that I can unlock it with my Watch 6. Terrific! Job well done.

Cheers.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @pbGuy! I am glad to hear you are enjoying 1Password 7.7 and the Watch unlock :)

• rnb2
    rnb2
    Community Member
    Options

Just a quick note that the first attempt to install on Big Sur on my M1 Mac mini failed, with the note to contact the developer. I deleted the installer and, after ascertaining from the forum that it should work under Rosetta, I re-downloaded and it installed without issue.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @rnb2. Odd that the installer had to be re-downloaded, but I'm glad to hear it worked after doing so.

Ben

• rnb2
    rnb2
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben I only re-downloaded the installer because I had deleted my first download after installation failed, so don't read anything into that data point.

• Ben
    Options

Gotcha! Thanks for clarifying.

Ben

• jaredean
    jaredean
    Community Member
    Options

For those still having this issue - clean install of Big Sur with latest 1Pass install (7.7) throwing an error saying it failed at the end of the install after you reboot it will be in your applications folder. I ran it and it seems to be working perfectly.

• @jaredean

Indeed, I had a user mention this the other day in an email. I too experienced it on an M1 Mac. Thanks for the report and for letting the community know everything went well in the end.

This discussion has been closed.