Reorganizing sections in items

Options
Naxterra
Naxterra
Community Member

Hello

Is it possible to implement reorganizing function to desktop app? For example, I want to create a bank account item. I am adding my items, like IBAN number, account numbers, BIC number, branch info, etc but then I found out that I made an error in the sorting. Like I added IBAN numbers not in order but one before. I want to change sorting of items.

Also, a resize option would be helpful. For some items, default window size is not enough to see everything.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

+1 from me!

I also tried to reorganize some fields in entries, and I was wondering that sorting is not possible anymore. :(

• Blake
    Options

Hey again @Naxterra & @DenalB 👋

As you've noticed, it's not currently possible to change the order of default sections within an item, but this is certainly something on our radar! I've added your voice to an internal issue we have filed away just for this.

ref: dev/core/core#5958

• Mystic
    Mystic
    Community Member
    Options

I am shocked that this has not been done in so many years. Are there really only 2 people who need it?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Mystic:

Are there really only 2 people who need it?

The request is not receiving a lot of interest, I admit, but I would like to have this too to be honest :) I have added you to the list as well in the meantime :+1:

ref: dev/core/core#5958

This discussion has been closed.