Screen rendering issue in new Extension

Options

There is a minor screen rendering issue in the the extension - there is not enough space on the right side

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the heads up, @telephoneman2! That's actually not something I've seen before, and I can't reproduce it on demand. Could you let me know what browser + version you're using?

• telephoneman2
    telephoneman2
    Community Member
    Options

that's an iMac Late 2015 27inch with big sur 20G95 and Safari Version 14.1.2 (16611.3.10.1.6)

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi @kaitlyn !

This is a known problem which only appears in the German version of the extension (ref: dev/core/core#7627).
    https://1password.community/discussion/120997/strange-ui-behavior-in-beta-and-stable-release

I'm looking forward to a fix for this issue, but it takes longer than I hoped... :angry:

• telephoneman2
    telephoneman2
    Community Member
    Options

ya people say we Germans have a complicated language, even causes GUI issues :p

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hopefully they are able to fix this issue with our complicated language... ;)

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the assist, @DenalB! I do remember seeing the issue that Yaron filed. I'll add your report as well, @telephoneman2. We really appreciate the reports. :)

ref: dev/core/core#7627

• Hey all!

I checked this issue out (Thanks @DenalB for that link!) and indeed was able to reproduce it on the Beta & Stable versions of the extension.

Thankfully, we have some updates coming soon to the extension that I'm confident should fix this. I tried reproducing this issue on our internal version that has those changes, and it seems to be fixed (and looks awesome!). I can't give a set date on when those changes will release, but it should be out sometime soon.

Thank you for submitting this issue, and be on the lookout for any extension updates that come out! :)

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Nolan. Thanks a lot. Iā€˜m looking forward to the next update for the extension. šŸ‘

• telephoneman2
    telephoneman2
    Community Member
    Options

@nolan_t yayyyy, thanks šŸ˜Š

• :smile: :+1:

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @Dayton_ag !

I know there is an update v2.1.0 beta pending in the Chrome Store. I already got it in Firefox, and it looks like the UI is changed, and it also looks like this little bug is gone. Hopefully the new beta version will be approved for Chrome asap. ;)

• Ben
    Options

šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸ¤žšŸ»

Ben

This discussion has been closed.