Can't login with Safari, but can do with Chrome

Options
Zetton
Zetton
Community Member
edited November 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

https://web.ib.mizuhobank.co.jp/servlet2/CASBNK60000B.do
here, I made custom login.
Everything are input perfectly. but login error on Safari. but I can login on Chrome with the 1password setting.
On Safari, for every field, I must type by hand at least one any letter (and I can deteTe it).

1Password Version: 7.9.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Monterey

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Zetton ,

I tested the link you provided and things seem to work properly for me on both Chrome and Safari.
    Can you please try deleting the login entry of this website from your 1Password, then save a brand new one in Safari and see if that new one autofills better for you?

If not, try it the other way around and save a new login in Chrome, then test and see if it works well on both browsers.

In case the issue persists, please email us to support+x@1password.com and send us screenshots or a video recording of the problem so we can help you further. :chuffed:

• Zetton
    Zetton
    Community Member
    Options

Filling is OK. (Do you mean filling?)
    1password fills every field (that I customized to fill with 1pass).
    then click "login", then system refuses me only when Safari (I found that iOS Safari has the same behavior)

Do you success login?

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Zetton ,

I can't login successfully because I don't have a real account on this website.
    Can you please try my suggestion to save a new login for this website using Safari and see if the new login works? Do not customize anything, just type in your username and password into the fields, and let 1Password save it as is.

• Zetton
    Zetton
    Community Member
    Options

I know (login)
    めんどうですねえ

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Zetton ,
    I don't quite understand that last message. Perhaps it would be better if we talked via email and send each other videos of what we see/do instead of trying to write descriptions of it.

Please record a video of your issue and send it to support+x@1password.com with a link to this discussion here.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

This discussion has been closed.