OTP not working in 1Password 8 for Citrix Workspace App on Mac

Options
HikerDiner
HikerDiner
Community Member

I was excited to see 1P8 add universal autofill for Mac applications. In the Citrix Workspace app, my username and password are pre-filling successfully but my one-time passcode is not. I know the OTP is setup successfully in 1Password because it does auto fill correctly in the browser, just not in the native app. The 3 fields username, password, and passcode are on the same popup in the app. As mentioned, I would think my accessibility privileges are setup correctly as the username and password are getting prefilled, just not the passcode.

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: 2.3.3
OS Version: 12.3.1
Referrer: forum-search:OTP 1PW 8

Comments

• Hey @HikerDiner :

We currently have an internal list of apps that are not fully compatible with Universal Autofill, and I've added Citrix Workspace to it. I'm hopeful we'll get Universal Autofill working correctly with the Citrix Workspace app in the near future.

In the meantime, you can copy the one-time password (in Quick Access) with the keyboard shortcut, option - command - c. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Alvin

• HikerDiner
    HikerDiner
    Community Member
    Options

I appreciate the response. Thanks for adding it to the list.

• B0rg
    B0rg
    Community Member
    Options

Please make this list public instead of "We currently have an internal list of apps.."
    Why no transparency to your customers?

This discussion has been closed.