Created approx. 20 passwords, only 5 of them were saved successfully

Options
dbsunder
dbsunder
Community Member

Created approx. 20 different passwords for work websites last week. Now it appears only about 5 of these were actually saved successfully in 1password.

1Password Version: 8.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10
Referrer: forum-search:Created approx. 20 passwords, only 5 of them were saved successfully

Comments

• Blake
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hey @dbsunder 👋

Could you share how you generated these now-disappeared passwords? Did you use the password generator within the 1Password Browser extension, or did you create login items from within the desktop app?

Any additional information you could share would help! 🙂

• dbsunder
    dbsunder
    Community Member
    Options

Have no idea if this will work. But this is a video of the step by step I did to create the passwords. https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2zbdp7g4y1afa7/Presentation1password.pptx?dl=0

• PeterG_1P
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello @dbsunder, thank you for this! We appreciate you providing the information.

However, our security policies here prohibit us from clicking links, so I'm not able to see what you've provided.

With that said, we'll still be happy to check out these videos to better understand the problem. If you can send us a brief email at support+windows@1Password.com, and include the following:

• a link to this discussion
    • your forum username
    • those video files, attached to the email

we'll be happy to get an investigation of this issue going for you.

Thank you, and I'll hope to see you over there!

• dbsunder
    dbsunder
    Community Member
    Options

Sent the email, although not sure if it was the correct address. The email you show has a + in the middle, I removed that as it wouldn't send with it.

• Hi @dbsuter, sorry about the trouble with that. The +windows part is what directs it to our Windows customer support team.

That's OK, though - I'll ask you to try again, just sending to support@1Password.com. It'll get into our system, and then will get directed to our Windows team and we'll respond as soon as we can. 👍

This discussion has been closed.