Cannot unlock the app while it is repeating asking "allow access" from SSH agents

Options
achimnol
achimnol
Community Member
edited June 2022 in SSH

After the latest BETA update, I'm facing an infinite loop of asking the "allow access" dialog popup which prevents me from typing the password, when resuming from sleep. Prior to the latest update, it only asked it 2-3 times and I could type the password to unlock and allow access.
The dialog blocks the focus to the 1password main window where I should type the password. Choosing either "Cancel" or "Allow Access" results in that another dialog pops up immediately and this repeats infinitely until I entirely terminate the 1password app. This infinite loop of "Allow Access" popup makes it impossible to type the password.

Also, when resuming from sleep, the SSH agent seems to silently stop working so I frequently need to disable and re-enable it in the 1password's app preference.

1Password Version: 80800104, BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.4

Comments

• Could you try updating to the latest nightly? We have recently added some fixes for the behavior that you are describing. Please let us know if you still encounter the repeated prompting after updating.

• achimnol
    achimnol
    Community Member
    Options

Updated to the nightly and now it seems to be resolved. I'll use it for a few more days and let you know if there are problems.

This discussion has been closed.