Duplicates on version 8??

Options
snaveny
snaveny
Community Member

Downloaded version 8. I only have one account but now it’s listing duplicates of each item. How can I get rid of that ?

Comments

• snaveny
    snaveny
    Community Member
    Options

This is happening only on my iPhone, not on my iMac.

• @snaveny

Which version of 1Password are you seeing the duplicates in? 7 or 8? If it's 7 you are still likely seeing a Primary vault.

Can you make sure all of your data is available on https://my.1password.com and ensure you have a copy of your 🚒 Emergency Kit

• snaveny
    snaveny
    Community Member
    Options

Version 8 on both my imac and iPhone. No Duplicates on the iMac. But two of everything on the iPhone. The vault on both says "personal". (this only started the other day when I upgraded from 7 to 8.

• snaveny
    snaveny
    Community Member
    Options

Version 8 on both my imac and iPhone. No Duplicates on the iMac. But two of everything on the iPhone. The vault on both says "personal". (this only started the other day when I upgraded from 7 to 8.

• @snaveny

Odd, you only see this on one device. Are you singed into two accounts on the iPhone or just one? Tap the icon in the upper left-hand corner of the Home tab and select manage accounts. How many do you see there?

• snaveny
    snaveny
    Community Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

Only one account. And the online account does NOT show the duplicates. Can you help?

• Hi @snaveny,

Thanks for the clarification, sorry to hear these duplicates persist. To help us get a better understanding of what's causing this, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here.

Looking forward to resolving this with you, thanks! 🙂

• snaveny
    snaveny
    Community Member
    Options

Sent it but didn’t receive a number.

• Hi @snaveny,

Thanks for the update here and sending over that diagnostic report. I see you've since reached my colleagues over email and come to a solution! 🎉

To avoid any confusion I'd recommend continuing the conversation you have going there if you have any questions. All the best. 🙂

ref: VXC-39352-352

This discussion has been closed.