Google Cloud Marketplace not showing v2.6.2 yet?

Options
timchambers
timchambers
Community Member

I was having some trouble getting the GCP SCIM Bridge v2.6.2 update applied (after I updated following these instructions, I received an error when trying to sign back in to the SCIM bridge saying it was unable to start a new session, getting 500 errors). So I tried redeploying, but noticed that the Google Cloud Marketplace is still showing v2.6.0. Any ETA on when that should be updated?

In my attempts to redeploy, I think I was running into some trouble with a volume that was bound to an old node and wasn't able to re-bind to the correct node (sorry, I didn't keep any of the logs, if I hit this again, I'll let you know). I ended up tearing down the whole cluster, and I'd like to recreate it once I can deploy directly with v2.6.2 rather than updating.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi! Thank you for writing in.

We've submitted v2.6.2 to Google Marketplace and we're currently awaiting approval in order for it to go live on that platform. We currently have no ETA on when it will, but we don't anticipate a lengthy delay in finishing updating that deployment option.

Do keep us posted around that volume issue as well, and let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you.

• Hello again!

As an update, our GCP Marketplace deployment option should now be upgraded to v2.6.2.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

This discussion has been closed.