Options
2»

Comments

• katrina1p
    katrina1p
    Community Member
    Options

+1

• Your feedback's been recorded, @katrina1p, thanks for letting us know this is important to you. 👍🏻

ref: IDEA-I-651

• Valcoeur
    Valcoeur
    Community Member
    Options

One more vote for "pin to screen"
    It was like losing a reliable friend who always has the answers

• Heard! I've added you to the feature request, @Valcoeur.

• scottdwood
    scottdwood
    Community Member
    Options

And another vote for pin to screen, please. For some of us it is an essential use case - annoyingly awkward without it. Thanks!

• Got it, @scottdwood! Thanks for taking the time to add your voice to this. 😊

ref: IDEA-I-651

• SemperfiTuc
    SemperfiTuc
    Community Member
    Options

Count another vote in for adding back Pin to Screen. As another comment mentioned. 1Pswrd often doesn't recognize a request for credit card information, so moving back and forth between the website and the app page is VERY useful and time saving - without multiple clicks and finger contortions

• Hi @SemperfiTuc,

Thanks for adding your feedback and sharing more about your use case! If you haven't already tried it, the option to "open item in new window" works similarly and I've used it myself in cases where I need to fill billing details on an uncooperative website. You can do this a couple ways:

1. Right-click the item from the item list in 1Password 8 Mac app
    2. Click the 3 dots in the item details in the 1Password 8 Mac app
    3. Press cmd + O with an item highlighted in either the app or Quick Access

The last one being my personal favourite there since it doesn't necessitate even touching the mouse to get those details on screen. Let me know if this works for you or if you have any additional feedback after trying it!

• srohde
    srohde
    Community Member
    edited February 2023
    Options

There's another another option, my personal favourite → revert to 1Password 7.
    In a 1Password 7 pinned item window, editing is possible.

Although 1Password 8 does indeed allow an item to be viewed in a persistent window (similar to a 1Password 7 pinned item window) using any of the three methods described above, the disappointing truth is that an item view that way cannot be edited.

• @srohde

The team appreciates hearing your feedback. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.