Re: [#WUC-98497-555

Options
lordsfreedman
lordsfreedman
Community Member
edited March 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hello, can anyone help me? I’ve been using 1Password for as long as I can remember but I recently had a problem with 1Password six and reached out to support. I received one email with the above reference number but I have not heard back ever since and I’m going on 2 days now without access to my passwords, can someone from support please help thank you

Comments

• @lordsfreedman

I see you've been talking with my colleagues this morning! Please continue the discussion with them. With that direct line open I am closing this conversation.

• lordsfreedman
    lordsfreedman
    Community Member
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello I do not understand this. You closed my last discussion because you said I was being reached out to by someone well that person your colleague has yet to respond back to my email, so I am right back where I began.

• @lordfreedman

Email support is not chat based and we strive to answer everyone as soon as possible. Please continue the discussion you have open. I do not have access to things like account details or diagnostic reports here in the community. Once again I am closing this discussion as you've been talking with my colleague Catherine this morning and had several email exchanges.

This discussion has been closed.