Click in "Show in Large Type" does nothing in Windows

Options
totopoloco
totopoloco
Community Member
edited April 2023 in Windows

I would like to see the password in the large type window, but does nothing when I click the button.

Extra information: In the Chrome extension works as expected.

1Password Version: 8.10.5
Extension Version: 2.10.0
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• totopoloco
    totopoloco
    Community Member
    Options

• totopoloco
    totopoloco
    Community Member
    Options

• loggor
    loggor
    Community Member
    Options

@totopoloco it doesn't work if you have zoom other than 100%, I noticed this as well, there's a topic going on.

• totopoloco
    totopoloco
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much @loggor

• totopoloco
    totopoloco
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, changing to 100 % works

Hello 1password, you need to fix this.

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @totopoloco, thanks for reaching out about this bug with the Show in Large Type option. I'm glad to hear that changing the zoom level to 100% got things working for you - thanks for the assist @loggor!

This is a known issue at the moment, and I've added your case to the list of affected users for the team to see. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused here. While I'm not currently able to provide a timeline for a fix for this issue, you can keep an eye on our release notes for news on upcoming bug fixes and new features: 1Password Releases

If you have any further questions or concerns, let me know 😄

ref: dev/core/core#18395

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @1P_Gem !

This is a known issue at the moment, and I've added your case to the list of affected users for the team to see.

I'm affected, too. Using 110% zoom, and I'm also not able to use "Show in Large Type". 😉

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @DenalB! Thanks for letting us know that you're also running into this. I've added your case to the issue on file 😄

ref: dev/core/core#18395

This discussion has been closed.