YubiKey and iOS app not working

Options
rackhax
rackhax
Community Member
edited June 2023 in iOS

I set up 1Password on my laptop w/ my physical security key. I tried to sign into my 1-Password8 app in iOS & the password kept display as incorrect even though it was the same as my desktop app. I wasn't able to login to mobile app without adding Authenticator option. Is there option for security key to work without activating authenticator option?

tldr; does 1Password8 iOS support login to an 1Password account set up only with physical security key? I don't want to be forced to use Authenticator code when I already have physical security key

1Password Version: 8.10.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @rackhax! 👋

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble when signing into 1Password on iOS. Our developers are aware of an issue where, in some circumstances, users can't sign into 1Password on iOS using a Security Key.

So that we can further investigate the issue, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#20680

• rackhax
    rackhax
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P thank you, very much for the clear instructions. Good news I have completed the steps here is the support ID number: [#FIG-45697-996]

• @rackhax

Great, thanks for sending that diagnostics report through to us from 1Password on your iOS device! One of my colleagues will be back in touch with you as soon as possible, and to prevent duplication of effort I'll go ahead and close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.