New MBA and 7.9.11 vaults

Options
ddefranc
ddefranc
Community Member
edited August 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

hello, I have v7.9.11 on my new MBA and now trying too import 3 vaults, from dropbox and can only do 1. I don't see how to add my other 2 vaults.
Also I'd like to create more dropbox vaults but don't see how to do that either
thanks

1Password Version: 7.9.11
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.5 (22G74)
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• ddefranc
    ddefranc
    Community Member
    Options

BTW also I have been using 1pwd since v6.x on my Macs and never had any issues.

• Dave_1P
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @ddefranc! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with 1Password 7 and your standalone vaults. 1Password 7 and legacy sync are no longer supported and we're limited in how much help we can provide. The following article may help: If you're having trouble syncing with Dropbox

If you're still unable to get Dropbox-sync working after going through that article then I recommend that you reach out to our dedicated migration team so that they can help you migrate your old standalone vaults to a 1Password account and 1Password 8.

Please send an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you directly. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• ddefranc
    ddefranc
    Community Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

hi thanks for the response. I can sync with dropbox just fine 1 vault I just don't see in 1pwd how to add my other 2 existing vaults from dropbox

• ddefranc
    ddefranc
    Community Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello again Dave I emailed the support team as requested and received the below ticket number #FQN-44826-438. if you can check to make sure it's routed as expected I'd appreciate it. thanks

• @ddefranc

Thank you for posting the Support ID, the ticket has made it to the right team and you'll receive a response as soon as possible. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: FQN-44826-438

This discussion has been closed.