GCP - SCIM Bridge fails when attempting to verify domain with Lets Encrypt

Options
astokes
astokes
Community Member
edited August 2023 in SCIM Bridge

Hi there,

My SCIM Bridge stopped responding on Tuesday morning (AEST) and I have been trying to rebuild and re-deploy it since then. Every attempt I've made so far has stopped when I reach the point of configuring the domain name with Let's Encrypt.

Initially I am able to load the page and enter the domain with the DNS A record updated (confirmed to be forwarding correctly to the bridge).

When I click Verify, the bridge page stops responding completely. When attempting to access it again with another browser tab, or refreshing the page results in a very simple "404 page not found" error.

The documentation doesn't seem to account for errors like this so is there anything else I can do here to restore the bridge and provisioning for my account?

-Alex

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• astokes
    astokes
    Community Member
    Options

NEVER MIND ALL GOOD.

But honestly I think the documentation could do with another pass. Absolutely no accounting for errors with deployment.

• Hi @astokes ,

Sorry to hear you ran into problem. Thank you for reaching out us with your experience. We will try to improve documentation to cover such instance.

This discussion has been closed.