Offline Items in 1Password for iOS

Options
2»

Comments

• bbabbrah
    bbabbrah
    Community Member
    Options

i did as requested but have not seen a support ID come through yet.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@bbabbrah

I've located your email and moved it to the right team. One of my colleagues will review your report and get back to you as soon as possible.

-Dave

ref: QUX-28354-917

• bbabbrah
    bbabbrah
    Community Member
    Options

Ok. The support ID is #QUX-28354-917

• Dave_1P
    Options

Thank you, one of my colleagues will reach out to you soon.

-Dave

ref: QUX-28354-917

• dnabanker
    dnabanker
    Community Member
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi, just letting you know that I had the same problem, which I will describe below for posterity. I signed out, rebooted the app, and signed in again. Gone.

This is v8.10.8, 81008046 on PRODUCTION channel, iPhone 14 Pro Max on iOS 16.6.

I had the red no-syncing icon. Like when on-opening, pressing it yielded two identical messages of "Some changes could not be synced to your other devices" alongside a blue button that said "View Offine Items". Pressing that showed "items with Offline Changes" list with one item. Pressing that item briefly moved me to a new window, which was blank, then bounced back to the list page. That one item is from April 2023. I moved it to another folder but (from a shared vault to the Private one), but it made no difference. I'm not having any problems on iPad or PC.

• @dnabanker

I'm glad to hear things are working better for you.

et al.

As everyones case can be slight different, we're here and ready to help you address this. Please email us if you've not done so and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

• ottoman42
    ottoman42
    Community Member
    edited July 2023
    Options

I am having the same exact issue as the original poster.

• @ottoman42

I'm sorry that you're running into the same issue. I see that you're discussing the situation with my colleague over email and that they sent you instructions two days ago. Please continue the conversation there. 🙂

-Dave

ref: FHV-78371-213

• Roaming_Bob
    Roaming_Bob
    Community Member
    Options

I have this issue with a item with flags that changes could not be sync'ed. Advise how this can be remedied. I have saved the info for the item elsewhere. I've tried deleting the item from my 1Password iOS instance but cannot do so. It is a persistent annoyance.

• activescott
    activescott
    Community Member
    Options

Bob,

In my case i was told to confirm that the passwords I really wanted were at 1Password.com and once confirmed, sign out of my 1Password on iOS and sign back into it. The apparently "offline" item on iOS was then gone and the problem went away for me. More specifically below is what I got from support that worked in the end:

The offline version of this item can be cleared by signing out and back in to 1Password on the affected device. The offline item will be permanently deleted, but everything that you can see on 1Password.com or on your other devices will be preserved. If you're happy that the item is visible in your account on 1Password.com, you can follow the steps below to delete the offline item:

⚠️ Make sure that you have an up to date copy of your Emergency Kit or another device where you are signed into 1Password to hand, as you may need to enter all of your account credentials to re-add your account to the 1Password app after taking these steps.

1. Tap the icon for your account or collection at the top left and choose Manage Accounts.
    2. Tap the (...) More Options icon next to your account and select Sign Out.
    3. Sign back into 1Password for iOS with your updated credentials.
  • @Roaming_Bob

I'm sorry that you're seeing offline items on your device. Please try the suggestions in this guide: What to do if you see a message about offline items — 1Password Community

If the guide doesn't help then please send an email to support+forum@1Password.com and our support team can help you directly. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.