Options
Zetton
Zetton
Community Member
edited October 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I found Firefox has the issue filling password twice,
but my case is with Safari

macOS: Ventura (in my memory all versions) and Sonoma 14.0
1password: 8.10.16 (at least this version)
universal fill: on or off (both)
browser: safari 17.0 (at least this version)

site: https://www2.etc-meisai.jp/etc/R?funccode=1013000000&nextfunc=1013000000 ( https://www.etc-meisai.jp/index.html ) In my case, this is the only site that this happens.

command + \ , shift + command + space solve this issue, so these are the workaround.
but I want to tell this, because this happens on a specific site and not with firefox but Safari.

1Password Version: 8.10.16
Extension Version: 2.15.1
OS Version: macOS 14.0
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hi @Zetton,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. When the password is filled twice would this be in the password field of the website or would the password be filled in the username and password field of the website?

Thanks

-- Brendan

• Zetton
    Zetton
    Community Member
    Options

In the password field.
    Username is filled with the right data.

• Hi @Zetton,

Thanks for your reply!

I'm unable to reproduce this behaviour on my end. Can you reproduce the issue and create a screen recording, as well as share some diagnostics from your device over email, so that we can take a closer look:

For your screen recording, you can use Quicktime since you're on a Mac:

Please attach the recording and diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Once we've received the email we'll be in touch and can assist you further over email.

Let us know if you have any questions

• Zetton
    Zetton
    Community Member
    Options

I din't receive from BitBot. I sent log Email three times

• Hi @Zetton,

Would you happen to be in touch with us via email with the following Support ID number: [WPY-47483-413]?

• Hello @Zetton,
    I've located the diagnostics report you shared and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible about this issue. To prevent having the conversation in two different places at once I'm closing this thread.

-Evon

ref: WPY-47483-413

This discussion has been closed.