Exporting Data to 1PUX Format

Options
weissmj
weissmj
Community Member
edited November 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I am using 1Password6 and I want to export my data to another password manager. The other password manager wants the data to be in 1Pux format, but 1Password 6 seems to only export in PIF or CSV. I also tried exporting from 1Password 6 to 1Password 8 thinking that 1Password 8 could probable export in 1Pux format but I couldn't get the data from 1Password 6 to 1 Password 8 because 1Password 8 said the CSV was malformed. Can you recommend an export path that will get me output in 1Pux? Thanks so much for your help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @weissmj! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you might be leaving for another password manager. 1PUX is a new export format that is only available in 1Password 8 which requires a 1Password membership.

While 1Password 6 is an old version and is no longer supported, the team will help as much as possible to help you export your data into an available format. I see that you've also sent an email to team, one of my colleagues will send you a reply there as soon as possible. To prevent having the same conversation in two places at once I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: XCI-86736-311

This discussion has been closed.