My wifes account seems to be a subset of my account in windows?

Options
gls1p
gls1p
Community Member
edited November 2023 in Families

On Windows the transfer of her 77 login info went into a vault seperate from her Private vault and I can't move those items to her Private vault. Iphone app seems to work on items but not in Windows Chrome app. I have been trying to solve over last several months and can't find any documentation for 1P--Terrible. My own apps work sporadally. Most of the time I need to copy and paste info--very insecure practice. Help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @gls1p,

We will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com/support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• gls1p
    gls1p
    Community Member
    Options

Unfortunately when I try to email you I get this message: "The address "support@1password.com/support+forum@agilebits.com" in the "To" field was not recognized. Please make sure that all addresses are properly formed"
    Again another frustration with 1Password!!

• @gls1p

I'm sorry for the confusion. Please send the email to the following address: support+forum@1Password.com

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• gls1p
    gls1p
    Community Member
    Options

[#WXT-25388-149]

• @gls1p

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I see that one of my colleagues sent you a reply on Sunday, if you don't see it then please check your Spam/Junk folder.

Since we have a communications channel open via email, I'm closing this thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: WXT-25388-149

This discussion has been closed.