TD App - new and broken (again)

Options
sapuglha
sapuglha
Community Member

The new TD app stopped working with 1Password, apparently again after I checked the history of conversations here.

When tapping either the username or password fields, I can't see the suggestion from 1Password above the keyboard anymore.

I tried calling TD, but all they could say was for me to try and reset the password, thinking that I couldn't login. :-(

1Password Version: 8.10.20
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 14
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• sapuglha
    sapuglha
    Community Member
    Options

I was previously using 1Password 7.x when I first noticed the issue. I finally decided to install the 8.x to see if that would workaround the app issue, but that also didn't work.

• @sapuglha, thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry 1Password is not filling in the TD app of your Android device.

I've downloaded and tested the TD app and confirm I am not able to fill as expected either. We've had other users report that a couple different workarounds worked for them:

• Can you try long pressing on the username or password field to see if you are able to manually trigger the Autofill prompt?
    • If that doesn't work, can you navigate to the 1Password for Android app > Top right account icon > Settings > Autofill > Display Autofill prompts > Set to Below the fields they relate to?

Let me know how that goes!

• sapuglha
    sapuglha
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_audrey Unfortunately none of the options worked.

• sapuglha
    sapuglha
    Community Member
    Options

Do you have any update here? I keep trying to check for app updates on both TD and 1Password, and while using the latest app version for both, the issue still persists.

• @sapuglha, I'm sorry the workarounds did not work. I will pass your report and feedback along to our development team who are consistently working on improving the filling experience.