"View Offline Items" Message on IOS Devices

Options
drohr
drohr
Community Member

I saw this in a thread last year and have not seen a resolution. Whenever I sign into 1PW on iPhone or iPad I receive this message and a blue Botton saying View Offline Items. When I click the button it brings me to a login that I cannot delete.

I attempted to paste green shot n but does not look like it copied correctly

1Password Version: 8.10.24
Extension Version: NA
OS Version: IOS
Browser: iPhone 13Pro

Comments

• @drohr

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your device. The report will allow us to help ensure that all your data is properly safeguarded.

1. Open 1Password.
    2. Tap your 1Password account icon from the 1Password home screen.
    3. Tap Settings.
    4. Tap Help.
    5. Tap Send Diagnostics.

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

• Your forum username: drohr
    • A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/144240/view-offline-items-message-on-ios-devices#latest

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• drohr
    drohr
    Community Member
    Options

ag_tommy thank you for the response. My support id is[#FBX-96648-491]

There was no help under settings. I found the send diagnostics in the advanced tab so not sure what happened there.

I will hear back from whom?

• ag_tommy
    edited January 31
    Options

One of the team members will be in touch as soon as possible. Hmm, help should be shown just below advanced. I am on an internal version, perhaps the team has made some changes in layout. No worries it's not important as long as you've sent the report to us. 🙂 This is what I would expected you to see. Maybe changes abound. Cheers!