Can’t logout of Microsoft account in order to login to another one

Options
fongd
fongd
Community Member
edited February 16 in Business and Teams

In addition to a couple of other 1Password accounts, I’ve got an enterprise-managed 1Password account configured in 1Password.

In order to unlock my enterprise vault, I have to login to Microsoft as you can see here:

However, after I tap the button to login to Microsoft, I get the following screen in 1Password’s in-app browser:

Seems I was logged into another Microsoft account at some point but now I cannot logout of it in order to gain access to my corporate account. Of course Microsoft doesn’t provide a logout link on that page and I can find no way of flushing 1Password’s browser’s cache.

How can I get around this?

1Password Version: 8.10.24
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 17.3.1
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @fongd! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble unlocking 1Password using Microsoft. So that I can better understand that cause of the message that you're seeing, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave