Keyboard navigation and Scrollbar in Chrome Extension

Options

2 quirks that I hope will be addressed:

• Sometimes I need to just copy my password. For example, I have my Skype entry saved under Logins, so I can log in via the website. But I also have the app where I would need to copy the password first from 1P. Since it's possible to use the right arrow keys to open up details of an entry, being able to select different fields with the arrow should be allowed to. So after pressing the right arrow for an entry, I would like to press the down arrow twice to highlight the pw field, then press enter to copy it. In the current implementation, I would have to switch back to the mouse to do so.

• when clicking the extension, the scrollbar pops into view for a second then disappears. If I want to click the right arrow to display the detailed information of an entry, it will sometimes scroll down 1 page. This is b/c the scrollbar is activated, and it covers half of that more info arrow. With that overlap, I sometimes access more info when I want to scroll down, and sometimes scroll down when I want to access more info. Can you move the right arrow so that there's no overlap?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I agree. These would be nice improvement. I will pass this along to the developers. Thank you for your feedback!

This discussion has been closed.