1password6. Cannot open files. Please help.

Options
sfb2
sfb2
Community Member

hello. I have used 1password6 for years. I just had a computer crash. Cannot restore from backup. I can see that I have all files. Also have some on iphone. But cannot open any files. Please help. Thank you!

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS10.14.6
Browser: chrome

Comments

• Hello @sfb2 ,

I am sorry to hear that your computer crashed and you're unable to restore your data from a backup. I understand how this can be alarming due to your inability to access your data. I want to assure you that our team is here to help you get back up and running.

While we currently do not support older versions of the 1Password application, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com. We will ensure that your message gets directed to our dedicated migrations team to help you regain access to your data and assist you with upgrading to a modern version of 1Password.

After emailing in, you'll receive a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right team.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

-Zaid

• sfb2
    sfb2
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks very much Zaid. You guys rock!

• zaid.alian
    edited March 6
    Options

Thank you the reply and for your kind words @sfb2!

Just a gentle reminder: If you already sent a message to support+forum@1Password.com, please let me know what your Support ID is in your reply to this message so that I can make sure that your support request is sent to the right team.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

-Zaid