Feature Request: SimpleLogin Integration

Options
1235»

Comments

• peterfritz
    peterfritz
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for SimpleLogin integration! While I appreciate the Masked Email with Fastmail, it would be fantastic to have the option to use SimpleLogin for alias creation. This would give users more flexibility in their email provider choice.

Has there been any movement on implementing SimpleLogin integration? It seems like a popular request, and I'm curious if it's something actively being developed.

Any feedback from the team on this feature request would be appreciated!

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hey there @peterfritz, thank you for your feedback. I’ve shared your request for this feature with the team.

I don't have any updates to share regarding this feature request. We keep new features pretty close to the chest since we don't want to disappoint folks if a feature is delayed or cancelled.

Keep an eye on our release notes, any new features will be announced there as soon as they're available -> 1Password Releases.

I hope that helps!

-Evon

ref:PB-38691993

• Pekekl
    Pekekl
    Community Member
    Options

+1 too simplelogin is really nice and not expensive if we don’t need to change to email provider for masked email

• apkrieg
    apkrieg
    Community Member
    Options

+1 here. Having masks automated through 1Password sounds great, but I'm not willing to switch from Proton to Fastmail, it's just not cost effective. A SimpleLogin integration would be sweet.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Pekekl and @apkrieg

Thank you for the feedback, I've passed along your requests to the team as well.

-Dave

ref: PB-38722247
    ref: PB-38722276

• drdrat
    drdrat
    Community Member
    Options

+1, simplelogin integration would be tremendous!

• ag_tommy
    edited March 19
    Options

@drdrat

I'm sharing your feedback over to the products team for their review. Thanks for sharing.

ref: PB-38790256

• paulusnp
    paulusnp
    Community Member
    Options

+1 please add Simplelogin integration

• ag_tommy
    edited March 21
    Options

Good morning. I've got that noted for you @paulusnp

ref: PB-38902795

• savva
    savva
    Community Member
    Options

Please integrate Simplelogin into 1Password

• ag_tommy
    Options

I've got your requests noted @savva Thank you.

ref: PB-39436174

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

Is there any news regarding this?