View Offline Items on IOS

Options
jklinephd
jklinephd
Community Member

I have 1Password installed across my Mac, iPhone, and iPad. On my iphone 13 with the latest IOS it always pops up a dialog that says "some changes could not be synced with your other devices."

I have the Red Cloud icon in upper right corner that has a line through it. But the item it indicates cannot be synced in fact has been synced across all of my devices. This warning only shows up on my iPhone no other devices. The floating dialog is irritating since it cannot be dismissed and i have to wait a few seconds to access the interface (there are usually 2-4 versions of the dialog on the screen and all are for the same item). I have attached a pic.

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 17.3.1
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• eli.s_1P
    Options

Hello @jklinephd

I apologize for the inconvenience this offline warning is causing and for any disruption to your workflow. We have created for a guide for users to resolve this issue that is located here:

If the steps in the above guide do not resolve your issue, please send an email to our support team with a Diagnostics Report as stated at the bottom of the guide.

If you have any questions or need any clarification on the information above, please let me know.

-Eli

• jklinephd
    jklinephd
    Community Member
    Options

I appreciate the link. It in fact really did not address the issue I described. The specific item was in fact not offline. I was able to update the item on 1 device and then see those changes on my iphone despite the iphone repeatedly saying the item was offline. This was clearly a bug. The item was online and updating on all devices.

I would add something to that document that addresses people with a similar situation. The solution was to sign out and sign back in on my iphone. Also, offer directions on how to Sign Out of an account (or a link to the support page), because that is not an obvious task as it is buried in numerous sub menus.

I now have it fixed it seems.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@jklinephd

I'm sorry that the guide wasn't as helpful as it could have been. You can find our guide on signing out of your 1Password account using the 1Password for iOS app here: Sign out of 1Password

If you do run into the issue again then let me know and I can investigate further. I'm happy that everything is working for now.

-Dave