Autofill not working on Galaxy S24 Ultra

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Autofill option not shown after One UI Version 6.0.

Comments

• Wilhelm
    Wilhelm
    Community Member
    Options

I just loaded 1Password on my Galaxy S24 Ultra. When I click on an app's username credentials, and even when selecting Auto-fill, nothing happens. When I click on the password field, I get an option to complete using 1Password, or open 1Password. When I complete using 1Password, only the password is populated, and then I have to open 1Password, manually lookup the username, copy, and paste it across. Is this a known issue as well?

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @Wilhelm! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into trouble with autofill on your Android device. So that I can better understand the situation can you tell me the following:

1. Is autofill not working for the username field just in one app? Or is it not working for the username field in any apps and in any websites?
    2. When did the issue start happening? Were you seeing suggested for the username field in the affected apps/websites on your Galaxy S24 Ultra before?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave