A password generator

Options
biihbiia
biihbiia
Community Member
edited April 11 in Android

I really can't understand why your app lacks the most basic and important feature, a password generator, when your browser extension has it. I really don't know what you were thinking. Among all the password managers on the market, only yours is so peculiar. Every time I want to generate just one password, if I'm on a computer, I could go to your password generator website to generate one, but it's very inconvenient. There's also no such feature in the Android app, I have to create a temporary item, then create a new password in the password field, and then copy it, and finally delete the temporary item. I really can't understand.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @biihbiia! 👋

Thanks for the feedback! As you noted, you can find the password generator inside of the 1Password app when creating or editing a new item: Use the password generator to change and strengthen your passwords

Can you tell me a little more about a situation where you'd like to generate a password using 1Password but not save that password in 1Password? Do you memorize that password or store it somewhere else?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave