Auto-logout too early

Options

I use 1Password at work in the browser, as they don't allow outside programs to be installed. In the settings, I put the Auto-Lock timeout to 300 min. However, I have to re-login after only about 30 min. every time. I tried in both Chrome and Edge.
Already deleted all settings in the browsers, no change.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2
Browser: Chrome & Edge

Comments

• Hey @Brandis,

I'm sorry for the trouble. Can you confirm if you are seeing this behaviour on 1Password.com or are you being signed out of your 1Password browser extension?

• Brandis
    Brandis
    Community Member
    edited April 11
    Options

Hi Steph, it is on my.1password.com.
    I cannot install extensions or apps from outside my company, that's why I can only use the website version of 1Password on my work PC.
    Auto-lock is set to 300 min.
    I also tried to change it to 1 min. and then change it back, but that doesn't help either. It is the same behaviour in both Chrome and Edge.
    I also just noticed, that the message says "Your session has expired. Sign in again to continue." in red. If it is locked because it was inactive for the set auto-lock time, it would say "Your session ended after x minutes of inactivity" in yellow.

[Personal information removed -Moderator]

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hello @Brandis, thank you for your reply. Since this is a public forum, please do not post any personal information such as your email address and full name. I've removed the screenshots you shared.

There is a known issue on my.1password.com where it does not respect the auto-lock settings. I created an issue for our development team and added you as an affected user to our internal reporting.

I sincerely apologize for any interruption in your workflow caused by this issue.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Evon

ref: dev/b5/b5#25208
    ref: dev/b5/b5#25229