Losing connection with Safari

Options
pixelmachine
pixelmachine
Community Member
edited April 15 in Mac

Regularly 1Password looses contact with Safari – at least weekly.

I get the message to reconnect 1Password but after clicking that, it reconnects but doesn't really work until I restart Safari. The 1Password popup in the window title bar works again, but the one in the fields doesn't and neither will autofill. Menu bar 1Password also won't autofill.

1Password Version: 8.10.28
Extension Version: 2.22.1
OS Version: 14.4.1
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @pixelmachine! 👋

I'm sorry that 1Password for Safari is losing connection with the desktop app. There are a few different cases where this might occur that our developers are working to correct. So that I can identify the specific cause of the issue in your case, and suggest any fixes or workarounds, can you send in the following the next time that the issue occurs:

Attach the file to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• pixelmachine
    pixelmachine
    Community Member
    Options

Will do, thanks Dave

• Dave_1P
    Options

Thank you, post the Support ID here when you receive it via the auto-reply and I'll make sure that your email makes it to the right team. 🙂

-Dave