[Bug report] Unable to deauthorize device from iOS app

Options
Luca01
Luca01
Community Member

On the iOS version of the 1Password app, I can’t successfully deauthorize devices on iOS (after selecting ”Deauthorize”, I get the “Deauthorize failed” message).
I tried this multiple times, also after uninstalling the app and restarting the device.
The deauthorization is successful on the Mac version of the app.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Luca01 - I'm sorry to hear about this. Have you updated to the latest version of 1Password for iOS? 8.10.30 includes a fix for an issue that caused this behaviour.

If you're already up to date or if updating doesn't help, there might be something else going on. Troubleshooting might require us to discuss some account-specific information, so I'd like to ask you to send an email to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/145396/bug-report-unable-to-deauthorize-device-from-ios-app#latest
    • Your forum username: Luca01

ref: dev/core/core#28172

• Luca01
    Luca01
    Community Member
    Options

@Kester.D_1P

Yes, I've just updated to the latest version of the app and now I was able to deauthorize another device from it. Glad it has been fixed, and thanks for your reply!

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Luca01

Thank you for confirming that the latest version of 1Password fixes the issue. 🙂

-Dave