Options
2»

Comments

• ecerulm
    ecerulm
    Community Member
    Options

@Joshua_ag ,

I just tried with the Nightly = 1Password for Mac 8.10.32 (81032013) and it does work for me (op --version 2.26.1).

op read does no longer hangs after 1Password unlocks

• Dave_1P
    Options

@ecerulm

Thank you for confirming that you no longer see the issue in the nightly! 🙂

-Dave

ref: dev/b5/op#3948

• ecerulm
    ecerulm
    Community Member
    Options

Will you notify here when this change makes it to production? I would like to change back to the "production" channel as soon this fix makes it there.

• jeb1138
    jeb1138
    Community Member
    Options

I've updated and it's working for me so far! Thank you for the update!

• Dave_1P
    edited April 24
    Options

@jeb1138

Thank you for confirming that the nightly resolves the issue for you as well. 🙂

@ecerulm

I'll make a note to update this thread when the fix makes it to the production version. You can also keep an eye on our release notes: 1Password Releases

When the fix is included in the stable version, you'll see a note with the following internal tracking number: 3948

-Dave

• Joshua_ag
    Options

@ecerulm et al.

The latest production version of the 1Password app has been released with the fix. I did some testing today and have not been able to reproduce the issue. The specific version is 8.10.32.

You can download it the stable version from our website or update now if you already have the production version installed.

If you are switching from the nightly or beta version to the production version, the suggestion would be to first change your update channel to production in Settings > Advanced > Release Channel. Then delete the 1Password app and lastly download the production version.

If that doesn't work you may need to completely clear your local data and then re-install. Just make sure you can log into your account(s) on 1Password.com before removing any local data.