Maybe a backwards way of looking at the 1Password world, but...

Options

Asking in the Mac forum as well as the iOS forum...Don't ask where I've been, but I just found recommendation for 1Password 4 for iOS and really like it. My question is: what does also getting 1Password for Mac add to my capability, beyond the obvious of being able to use it on my Mac? I use my iPad all the time and while it would be somewhat convenient to have the capability on my Mac, I don't see it as necessary (particularly given that it costs almost 3X as much), but am willing to be educated.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

⌘\

You will come to know what this means. :)

Using unique generated passwords for each and every site there is no way I would be able to type them in on my Mac by hand without pulling my hair out. With 1Password on my Mac I simply press ⌘\ at any Login page and I am logged in to the site. It couldn't be simpler.

It's also much easier to organize things on the Mac, and you get Credit Card and Identity filling in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox just like in 1Password's built-in browser on iOS.

I'm not sure how I would use a computer without access to all my passwords, but I suppose YMMV. :)

You don't have to purchase blindly, though. Try it for yourself. It's free to try: http://agilebits.com/downloads

If you like it, email us your App Store receipt for a discount on a desktop license: support@ agilebits .com

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.