Trouble in prerelease builds of Firefox 23

Options
pariser
pariser
Community Member
edited June 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

When clicking Cmd-\ to open the fill & submit pop-up window, I'm seeing the following error in the Firefox error console:

Timestamp: 6/1/13 3:01:09 PM
Error: [Exception... "'RequirementError: The option "width" must be one of the following types: number, undefined, null' when calling method:
[mozIStorageStatementCallback::handleCompletion]"  nsresult: "0x8057001c (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_JS_OBJECT)"
location: "native frame :: <unknown filename> :: <TOP_LEVEL> :: line 0"  data: no]

I am able to click the 1P icon from the Add-ons Toolbar, but am not able to use the keyboard shortcut or click the key icon in the toolbar (available in the Customize menu). The fill & submit pop-up window also does not appear to ask me to save new passwords to my account.

1Password Troubleshooting Report

When experiencing problems this page can help you diagnose the cause. Common configuration issues detected on your system will be highlighted below, along with troubleshooting tips to resolve them.

If the support team requests this report, you send it to them by saving this page (select File > Save As) and then attaching the saved file to your email response.

System Information
System time 2013-6-1 : 15:4:27
Browser version Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:23.0) Gecko/20130601 Firefox/23.0

1Password Extension Information
Extension version 3.9.16 (release notes)
Database created at 2013-5-14 : 11:41:31
Instance UUID dcd654f0...26A9
Uptime (mins) 1

1Password Helper Information
Connection status Connected
Last Sync Error
1Password Helper version 3.8.21 (32009)
Heart beat interval (sec) 20
Heart beat acknowledged No
Number of heart beats 0
Round trip elapse time (ms)
Data update in progress No
Last data update completed at 2013-6-1 : 14:48:17
Data update elapse time (ms) 214

1Password Extension Settings
Autosave enabled YES
Autosubmit enabled YES
Universal Unlock enabled YES
Conceal Passwords YES
Avoid Autosave on Domains ""

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're using an unstable prerelease build of Firefox (version 23). Please let me know if you are having trouble with the current stable version of Firefox which is version 21 at the time of this writing.

Support for Prerelease Browser Versions

• msridhar
    msridhar
    Community Member
    Options

Just a heads up that the 1Password extension keyboard shortcut is still partially broken in Firefox 23. It does not bring up the 1Password dialog, but it will fill and submit a login if (1) I've typed my password in recently and (2) there is only one login for that site (which means the dialog is not needed).

I understand that pre-release versions of Firefox aren't supported. Just wanted to give the developers a heads up, as Firefox 23 is in the beta channel now, and will be released the week of August 6th:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases#Based_on_Gecko_23

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks kindly, @msridhar! It is on our radar. :D

This discussion has been closed.