Don't load data file

Options
asrsantos
asrsantos
Community Member
edited August 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hi,

I had to reinstall my operating system. My 1Password on Mac 10.8.x was reinstalled and also the 1Password for Mac 3.8.21, however I can not reload the password information contained in my data file. This data file is synced with Dropbox and 1Password already pointed out to him, but the data is not updated.

The versions for iOS and Android are working perfectly, ie, the data file contained in Dropbox is NOT a problem.

What should I do in this case?

thank you

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @asrsantos,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Can you confirm for me that Dropbox is indicating that everything is "Up to date"? Or is it still syncing?

• asrsantos
    asrsantos
    Community Member
    Options

I have found that the iPhone is correct, but the other gadgets and Mac are not. How do I backup the data on your iPhone?http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/13876/don-t-load-data-file?new=1#

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

What is the path to the data file listed in 1Password for Mac's preferences on the General pane? Here is my own as an example:

Users > khad > Dropbox > 1Password > 1Password.agilekeychain

• asrsantos
    asrsantos
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

I think that my settings are correctly.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That does appear to be correct.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• asrsantos
    asrsantos
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

Khad, how are you? Chris De Jabet already talked to me through e-mail. I already sent an email with a 1Password Troubleshooting and the person asked me the version of my 1Password for iOS. My version is 3.7.2.

Thanks a lot

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ah! Then we'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion here on the forum. :)

This discussion has been closed.